Count down to SPRING 2014

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Being a "Kid" at heart


Tonight I had the pleasure of the company of my Hubby while we both joined a "chorus" of little children, some tall, some small, some even above my own head. We were all there watching the movie SCROOGE. The movie was fantastic for animation. Jim Carrey, I give you thumbs up. This movie is scarry, loving, funny, and a little bit nostalgic for me. The first Scrooge movie I watch my own children were little. We watched Alister Sims as Scrooge. I'm not sure if this original movie will ever by upstaged, but the 2009 version comes pretty close in my opinion.

So all you tall adults out there let your little child out and go to the movies. I don't think you will be disappointed. BTW the 3D is animation, not the kind you need special viewing glasses.

No comments:

My Blog List

  • Not really sold - This quilt that I thought was sold was actually given away. My husband insisted that since it was going to his relative that I could not sell it. The rel...
    5 days ago
  • - *HELLO* I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I been missing. The ab...
    7 years ago
  • - Please go to this link to see some of my quilts. http://quiltinggallery.com/2009/02/26/shirley-paterson/
    10 years ago

Followers