Count down to SPRING 2014

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekend without saying


This is the most beautiful weekend this fall. I believe that this weekend will be a memory to get us through the coming white days ahead. Somehow there is a cozy feeling about getting all the lawn ornaments, statutes, etc all put away now instead of when it is cold, windy, rainy outside.

Now for getting the Christmas lights up and ready for the great shine time that is coming just around the corner. Looking in our neighbourhood there is such a hive of activity as others are doing the same thing. People are beginning to think alike I see. No more frozen fingers. Put them up now and then with just a flick of the switch the festivities can begin......and it really isn't all that far away now.

BTW this was the photo from DECO DAY 2008....wonder what this year's project will look like? Probably the same....who knows

No comments:

My Blog List

  • Not really sold - This quilt that I thought was sold was actually given away. My husband insisted that since it was going to his relative that I could not sell it. The rel...
    5 days ago
  • - *HELLO* I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I been missing. The ab...
    7 years ago
  • - Please go to this link to see some of my quilts. http://quiltinggallery.com/2009/02/26/shirley-paterson/
    10 years ago

Followers