Count down to SPRING 2014

Monday, December 14, 2009

Sad news for Shirley

In this little corner of my world I would like to send Shirley a little prayer for the loss of her so much loved son. In my heart you are there and surrounded by thoughts of caring and support.

At this time of the year, as Christmas draws near,
Many of us take a quiet minute and shed a small tear.
A loved one gone at Christmas time is like one more candle blown out
Sometimes with this loss we wonder what the joys and "Merry" wishes are all about.
I know the loss of someone dear also and this is why in my heart
I know that our loved ones will never depart.
Now from a beloved tree decoration (a past gift from one I love,
I derive my joy and know the love is flowing down to me from above.

To all here who have lost a dear family member or friend from Christmas' past, let us all join in thoughts of love and remembrances and join hearts through our cyber space world.
On Christmas day, beside the tree, I'll be sending prayers of love and thanksgiving for the memories that I hold dear. Maybe we can all do the same. I know that in our hearts it will bring peace and understanding that love given from the past never goes away, it keeps our hearts warm and our faith steadfast.

No comments:

My Blog List

  • Not really sold - This quilt that I thought was sold was actually given away. My husband insisted that since it was going to his relative that I could not sell it. The rel...
    5 days ago
  • - *HELLO* I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I been missing. The ab...
    7 years ago
  • - Please go to this link to see some of my quilts. http://quiltinggallery.com/2009/02/26/shirley-paterson/
    10 years ago

Followers