Count down to SPRING 2014

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Gift from a Friend


Her name is Ms Meaford because like myself she was born in that far northern village, now grown into a town. A friend from work visited there this summer and I was so exicted when I heard that someone other than myself in this whole city I live in now has been to Meaford, Ont.

Brenda brought her home and gave her to me this past week. What a charming gift to look at when I've just experienced a rude, or nasty customer on the phone......these little gifts from the heart bring smiles to my face each time.

You can't see much, but this Ms Meaford symbol is even wearing red drop earrings.....this is so me. I love beads, buttons and other decorative items......so when the day is grey, just look at her and smile.

1 comment:

Carol said...

A very interesting/entertaining pot. Definitely one of those "brings a smile to your face" pieces.

My Blog List

  • Not really sold - This quilt that I thought was sold was actually given away. My husband insisted that since it was going to his relative that I could not sell it. The rel...
    5 days ago
  • - *HELLO* I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I been missing. The ab...
    7 years ago
  • - Please go to this link to see some of my quilts. http://quiltinggallery.com/2009/02/26/shirley-paterson/
    10 years ago

Followers