Count down to SPRING 2014

Monday, February 8, 2010

Something new in Stitching

Well, well, soon enough I'll be starting something new in quilting. Thread Painting. I hope to put images and stories here as I move forward. I'm using this blog as a written commitment to myself because last time I signed up for classes I didn't!!!! Lives happen, ufo projects bump in to me and I just didn't buckle down, knuckle down and get right to it. This time I intend to do so....hope you will watch my adventures along with the notes I add here.

Thanks to Shirley in online LFA group. What an amazing lady she is. I'm so glad that I'm part of this growing group. We learn, we teach and we explore together with many new fun ideas and classes.

So stay tuned if you want to watch my progress on line. Classes start very soon.
2010.8.2.................................................................................................................
Shirley did her best, but for me, it just didn't happen.......maybe another time or another day.  Thanks to Shirley in LFA group for her teaching. I read, I learned, I just wasn't able to progress.

No comments:

My Blog List

  • Not really sold - This quilt that I thought was sold was actually given away. My husband insisted that since it was going to his relative that I could not sell it. The rel...
    5 days ago
  • - *HELLO* I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I been missing. The ab...
    7 years ago
  • - Please go to this link to see some of my quilts. http://quiltinggallery.com/2009/02/26/shirley-paterson/
    10 years ago

Followers