Count down to SPRING 2014

Thursday, February 11, 2010

New picture in slide show

Wow, I can't believe it,,,,I have started and finished a little wall hanging. Thanks to Sue (my newly found neighbour and quilting friend) who wanted to make this block. I suggested I make 1 birdhouse so that I could help her...and viola...I have a whole village finished. This was such a fun project, and quick to boot, that I might be making more in the future. I love rainbows and in fact at one time when I was driving around with my own CB in my car my handle was Rainbow Chaser. I still have my dreams....and this helps to remind me that life is a rainbow and we are all artists.
Thanks Sue (when you read this little note, you will now know you are part of my blogging stories) for asking me to help you. Together we are both learning and growing. BTW I can't wait to see your's when it is finished.
..........update info. I actually did finish the project, but several of the embellishing sequins fell of....so had to redo in a different and more lasting manner.
..........update info. I have since learned that a project is NOT completed until it has a label with all info on the back......so to completely finish my project, here is the label I designed. It is now sewn in place and this is definately a FUNISHED PROJECT.
2014.10.19 update date

No comments:

My Blog List

  • Not really sold - This quilt that I thought was sold was actually given away. My husband insisted that since it was going to his relative that I could not sell it. The rel...
    5 days ago
  • - *HELLO* I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I been missing. The ab...
    7 years ago
  • - Please go to this link to see some of my quilts. http://quiltinggallery.com/2009/02/26/shirley-paterson/
    10 years ago

Followers