Count down to SPRING 2014

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ground Hog Day and the word is......

Hello everyone. Looks like Wiarton Willy saw his shadow here in Canada. To celebrate 6 more weeks of winter we are having a bit of light snow, that looks more like fog in the distance. Know that kind???
Today I changed my Jolly Holly Day picture and now you can see Sheila who is the happy owner. Tears of joy were shed that night when it dawned on her that this little quilt she had been watching each step of the way was really hers. She was overwhelmed and I was jumping around like a little Dancing Mexican Bean. It was so much fun to see the light of understanding come into her eyes, only seconds before the tears. It surely brought back memories of my own surprise when I received in the mail from my Between Friends Cyber group my own Angel Quilt. Wow, it is so much fun to Pay It Forward. I knew how excited I was when my quilt arrived, but I never knew the feeling and joy of sharing with someone else. It was amazing and sure made me happy for the hours spent preparing and giving Sheila her Jolly Holly Day...which btw I think will be on her guest bed all year long.

I have posted (for now to be removed later) the new picture puzzle. Enjoy the fun of seeing quilt and owner together.

Hugs Dee

No comments:

My Blog List

  • Not really sold - This quilt that I thought was sold was actually given away. My husband insisted that since it was going to his relative that I could not sell it. The rel...
    5 days ago
  • - *HELLO* I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I been missing. The ab...
    7 years ago
  • - Please go to this link to see some of my quilts. http://quiltinggallery.com/2009/02/26/shirley-paterson/
    10 years ago

Followers