Count down to SPRING 2014

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ending 2009 and Beginning 2010


The news for this area was the near miss plane explosion on Christmas Day. A airbus landing in Detroit was the scene of a terrorist act that was prevented just in time. A terrorist lit and began an act of cruelty over the air above Oil Springs/Watford here in our Sarnia area....Thanks to a modern day hero this act was prevented just in the neck of time. So many lives were spared and I believe in my heart there were angels on that flight protecting the passengers and crew, not to mention innocent people here in an area that I live. As this year ends and 2010 beings my strongest prayers go Heavenward to bring true peace on earth. Brother embracing brother, sisters embracing sisters. In this world of so much technology why can't mankind bring love and kindness to everyone sharing this earth. With pollution issues don't we have enough to worry about for our coming generations. I'm so sad that we also have to worry about who in this world will bring harm or even death to fellow humans.
On a lighter note.....this year for me is going to be super, mind-opening, health, happiness and a greater personal growth. I hope this time next year I'll be able to have added many finished quilting projects to my slide show....and thereby know in my own heart and mind that I have accomplished my biggest project...that is finishing all that I have started over the past 10 years....wish me great luck in all these UFOs please.
Happy New Year to all my good friends here in CYBERWORLD

No comments:

My Blog List

  • Not really sold - This quilt that I thought was sold was actually given away. My husband insisted that since it was going to his relative that I could not sell it. The rel...
    5 days ago
  • - *HELLO* I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I been missing. The ab...
    7 years ago
  • - Please go to this link to see some of my quilts. http://quiltinggallery.com/2009/02/26/shirley-paterson/
    10 years ago

Followers