Count down to SPRING 2014

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sewing on the border to quilt top


Oh my Christmas is fast approaching and I'm so happy to say that the last shashing between the quilt and last border is almost sewn on. It is very slow when I can only do a bit a day, but I'm learning a great lesson called PATIENCE. I have the last border ready to sew on, once I get this sashing step completed. Then I'll be making the binding (long long strip by joining several smallers ones together) and getting it ready for the last steps of the quilt.

No comments:

My Blog List

  • Not really sold - This quilt that I thought was sold was actually given away. My husband insisted that since it was going to his relative that I could not sell it. The rel...
    5 days ago
  • - *HELLO* I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I been missing. The ab...
    7 years ago
  • - Please go to this link to see some of my quilts. http://quiltinggallery.com/2009/02/26/shirley-paterson/
    10 years ago

Followers