Count down to SPRING 2014

Sunday, May 16, 2010

.2010 May 16 A great Movie.

2010 May 16  A great Movie.
Sit back and be entertained. This movie is amazing. I purchased it through EBay so that I could have a picture of the Quilt given to me by my Cousin Ivan. Well, not really a quilt, but more a set of 12 motifs to make into a quilt.

Ivan shared with me that this movie would give a picture of the quilt plan. I'm sad because I saw various quilts in this movie, but not a plan that I could adopt to my Grandma Boyle quilt. I think I may just stick with original plans to applique it in the blocks.

Maybe through chats with Ivan I may see the light in the movie that shows this quilt in a better way so I can discover the plan in Grandma's thoughts.

Thanks Ivan. This was an amazing movie. So filled with human emotions and a great way to just sit back and enjoy from start to finish. The life on the prairie is very hard, pioneers are certainly a strong strand for our lives here today. They came through such hardships and survived sharing love and caring with each other in a tough time and place.

Thanks IVAN for this movie.....one day it will be mailed to you...of course first I have to share it with my quilting friends Lola, Bonita, Bev and Sue.....I think we will all enjoy it very much...and for me, I hope to watch it several times also.

05.16.2010

No comments:

My Blog List

  • Not really sold - This quilt that I thought was sold was actually given away. My husband insisted that since it was going to his relative that I could not sell it. The rel...
    5 days ago
  • - *HELLO* I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I been missing. The ab...
    7 years ago
  • - Please go to this link to see some of my quilts. http://quiltinggallery.com/2009/02/26/shirley-paterson/
    10 years ago

Followers