Count down to SPRING 2014

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

2010 Apr 27 This one's for Sue





Hi Sue....So Sue...snow is gone even though it was an artwork in itself, and instead you requested tulips. So red spring tulips it is just for you. This picture is one I took myself about 15 years ago during an early spring visit to Niagara Falls. I couldn't imagine the beauty that I beheld in all the tulip beds at the Falls. It caused me great wonderment though. When the blooms are gone, where go the bulbs? Will this musing ever be solved for me? Probably not.

I hope that you enjoy my immediate change of season as per your request. When you think it is time for a new view on these old pages come back and let me know. Thank you for being one of my few vocal enjoyers. This way I know I'm not over here by myself that you are interested. Come again dear friend when you can.

:) Because of you,,,,,I've even added two more. Hope you enjoy. :) Come back soon now, y'hear :

1 comment:

Lola's Blog Spot said...

Beautiful Tulips Dee, you are a great little photographer. Nice to see the snow gone!!! I hope it doesn't come back to fill a little tulip cup. Thanks for sharing.

My Blog List

  • Not really sold - This quilt that I thought was sold was actually given away. My husband insisted that since it was going to his relative that I could not sell it. The rel...
    5 days ago
  • - *HELLO* I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I been missing. The ab...
    7 years ago
  • - Please go to this link to see some of my quilts. http://quiltinggallery.com/2009/02/26/shirley-paterson/
    10 years ago

Followers