Count down to SPRING 2014

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Friends who have been following my BLOG here on TAKE A STITCH TODAY

How humbled I am to have finally figured out how to see if anyone has been part of my Blogging life and I didn't know.  What a huge surprise.  LOLA, you are here. I have made a new friend SHIRLEY.  KALIA, my blog inspiration. Another new friend in Washington.  I can't believe all the wonderful, kind and loving words you have all shared with me.  I thank you from my heart. I have started printing out the pages as I figured I'd be the only one reading them.

Of course, there have been a few people that I actually send emails to tell them I'd added something new....how is that for "tooting" one's own horn.  I just have such fun letting my thoughts come out on the screen, instead of constantly bobbing around in my head.  I'm sure you have all heard of that famous "COMMITTEE OF ONE" that tends to stay in our own heads....talking, encouraging, complaining, back-talk constantly.

I have heard of other people who have written blogs appreciating so much the feedback....now thanks to every one of you, I can actually say the same.......what a huge boost it is to have my friends, and meet new people along the way. Please feel at home here, and a special thanks to each of you who has taken the time to send me a little note.

Do you have any idea how you have raised my spirit today?  If not, just wish you could see the smile on my face.

Thanks you again and again....please come and visit again. I love the company!

Denise





Published November 15, 2014

No comments:

My Blog List

  • Chowder, rest in peace - We had to put our 15 year old kitty down today. He’s been sick for 2 years with hyperthyroidism. About 2 months ago we stopped the meds that he was takin...
    1 day ago
  • - *HELLO* I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I been missing. The ab...
    7 years ago
  • - Please go to this link to see some of my quilts. http://quiltinggallery.com/2009/02/26/shirley-paterson/
    10 years ago

Followers