Count down to SPRING 2014

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Feeling Good...who couldn't be after watching this video. It was sent to me by my friend Jackie in Chicago.....well, just look at the smiles on all those faces. 

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?tab=wm#inbox/144bc40677fc29a1?projector=1

Spring is coming closer each day, the clocks have changed so now we have one extra hour of daylight, and soon a whole lot of sunlight. This is March, and we have been having winds blowing around the house and even another snowfall that left behind about 9" of snow for us to shovel from the driveway.

Yes, we are alive, we are happy, and we are sure feeling good. Enjoy the video
:)

No comments:

My Blog List

  • Not really sold - This quilt that I thought was sold was actually given away. My husband insisted that since it was going to his relative that I could not sell it. The rel...
    5 days ago
  • - *HELLO* I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I been missing. The ab...
    7 years ago
  • - Please go to this link to see some of my quilts. http://quiltinggallery.com/2009/02/26/shirley-paterson/
    10 years ago

Followers