Count down to SPRING 2014

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Back To My Blog Again, Hopefully MoreCconsistently.

2014 March I am back, but for how long? I am not sure. It has been a long time checking a new friend Kalia from Temari Group asked me if I had a blog, so this brings me to now. Question I....is it still working?

YES! I found my blog again.........An update of events for us 
basement renovations has brought my machine and sewing up above ground for a few days, maybe a week or so.but when finished we will have an office ad a quilting area.  That would be Lou's lair and Dee's Creative area......nice. I now call it my PLAYROOM. I'm just like a little kid in there with all my toys.

Meanwhile I've used this time so that working ahead on the latest Scrappy flimsy is moving ahead..I have made a 3rd row now of 8 blocks. Many more to go for sure, but this is helping me go slow and steady. I have named this one MaDan after the lady who designed this pattern.  I love it, all scraps.

Today was to have been lesson day for my embellishing students, except along came a March winter storm of snow and freezing wet stuff....oh well, I will practice the roses and leaves again in 2 weeks time so that it will be fresh to my
mind.

Well, for today this is a great start of my coming home to TAKE A STITCH A DAY. 
I will have a good one. You do so also.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog site is working just fine. It will be fun to read your posts. I will have to figure out how to follow it.
Kalia

My Blog List

  • Not really sold - This quilt that I thought was sold was actually given away. My husband insisted that since it was going to his relative that I could not sell it. The rel...
    5 days ago
  • - *HELLO* I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I been missing. The ab...
    7 years ago
  • - Please go to this link to see some of my quilts. http://quiltinggallery.com/2009/02/26/shirley-paterson/
    10 years ago

Followers