Count down to SPRING 2014

Friday, April 4, 2014

Is today really a bad hair day?

Apr 4 2014   Is Today really a "Bad Hair Day?????"

And today is a day I can only shake my head at and laugh.
What a day.....aching knees (yes, Dr. said you have arthritis)...no kidding
Yes.....it has been cloudy, grey day and expecting a rainy, windy night....so it is April....what else do you expect? May flowers??????  No, not yet, but stay tuned for next month.
The road muck has made a mess of our little white car......well, don't complain it isn't something you have to sweep out of the garage in a few days....Idea!!!!! Leave the car in the driveway and let Mother Nature give it a bath.

Oh the day is better already.  Yes,
Sometimes it helps me to get things straight in my head when I stop moaning (what's that? I have a new name.....MONA!!!!) and see where this day I've been given is taking me.

I have a great daughter who called me from her cell phone during a long drive to catch me up on her medical status....and her good news......and life in general......yes, she was using her hands free equipment while she drove......

I have a wonderful husband who drove through the rainy day and played upbeat music for us...and we even sang a few lines together. He treated me to a nice late lunch or early supper so I could come home and do computer things, or crafty things.  Whooohooo! no meals to prepare tonight.  :)

I have friends who call me on the phone to chit chat away, and others who send out wonderful emails.
I have my quilting times, my new craft making Temari balls (go to my Diamond Days Blog to see my first effort if you wish), and a lovely newly refinished playroom called The Creative Quilter's Room.....which reminds me I'd better stop this chit chat and go get some work started, or finished, depending on that which I choose to do.

Don't go away, I'll be back another day.....
:)
Apr 4 2014

No comments:

My Blog List

  • Not really sold - This quilt that I thought was sold was actually given away. My husband insisted that since it was going to his relative that I could not sell it. The rel...
    5 days ago
  • - *HELLO* I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I been missing. The ab...
    7 years ago
  • - Please go to this link to see some of my quilts. http://quiltinggallery.com/2009/02/26/shirley-paterson/
    10 years ago

Followers