Count down to SPRING 2014

Friday, January 1, 2010

Storms and Peace


Oh my gosh....today in one of my online groups I was reintroduced to a saying that I had "label" printed onto my monitor at work, at home, and in my car (the bright red Intrepid I owned at the time). I would now like to put it here in my blog so I don't ever lose it again......I hope that any of you might adopt it also and remember that life comes in cycles.....it is the stormy ones that make us strong, and help us sail forth.

So please enjoy with me this thought.............
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.
It's about learning to dance in the rain...

Happy New Year to all my family and dear friends who come here to visit with me from time to time. Life is a bowl of cherries....let's not always be finding the pits!!!!

No comments:

My Blog List

  • Not really sold - This quilt that I thought was sold was actually given away. My husband insisted that since it was going to his relative that I could not sell it. The rel...
    4 days ago
  • - *HELLO* I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I been missing. The ab...
    7 years ago
  • - Please go to this link to see some of my quilts. http://quiltinggallery.com/2009/02/26/shirley-paterson/
    10 years ago

Followers